This document was last updated on January 23, 2009.
1. Acknowledgement and Acceptance of Terms
The Opportunity Agenda, a project of Tides Center is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with our website. By accessing The Opportunity Agenda website, you acknowledge and fully understand The Opportunity Agenda's Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Website Privacy Statement.
2. Information We Collect and How We Use It
The Opportunity Agenda collects certain information from and about its users two ways: directly from our web server logs and via the user.
Web Server Logs
When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
- Your Internet protocol address.
- The kind of browser or computer you use.
- Number of links you click within the site.
- State or country from which you accessed the site.
- Date and time of your visit.
- Name of your Internet service provider.
- Web page you linked to our site from.
- Pages you viewed on the site.
The Opportunity Agenda does not collect any personally identifying information from you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide such information to us.
Personal Information Users
Visitors may be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you.
We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary including:
- To fulfill your service requests for services or information.
- To protect ourselves from liability,
- To respond to legal process or comply with law, or
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the organization.
3. Accessing Web Account Information
We will provide you with the means to ensure that personally identifiable information in your web account file is correct and current. You may review this information by contacting us by sending an email to our support attendant – firstname.lastname@example.org .
4. Changes to this Statement
The Opportunity Agenda has the discretion to occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the “updated” date at the top of this Privacy page. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.
5. Contacting Us
The Opportunity Agenda
Attn: Web Strategist
568 Broadway, Suite 302
New York, NY 10012
The Opportunity Agenda will make a reasonable effort to promptly respond and resolve any problem or question.